Teaching Resource Center staff work broadly in the realm of educational development. A sample of the varied activities we regularly engage in include the following:
- developing, implementing and administering professional development programs
- providing individualized consultations to faculty and graduate student instructors
- designing and presenting interactive workshops
- participating in department-, school-, and University-wide teaching and professional development initiatives
- conducting scholarly research in educational development and/or within our respective disciplines
- teaching innovative courses in our disciplines.
From left to right: Dorothe Bach, Judith Reagan, Deandra Little, Michael Palmer, Sage Bradburn, Pat Fuller, Marva Barnett. Photo by: Christian Hommel Photography